Monday, March 29, 2010

Let me wear a suit, please !

Yes, please someone let me wear a suit. Throughout the application process of 2009-10, I haven't had a chance to wear a suit that I bought specifically for bschool interviews I expected I would have to appear for :) Alas, that didn't happen. The only interviews I had (Kellogg and Tepper) were both telephonic and I took them at home in casual wear (it was as casual as it can get).

So, I guess I need to save that suit and dust it, if required, next year and this blog too  !
Adios till then (unless I have some really exciting news to talk about) !

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Good luck! :)

Ellipsing My Way...to Business School said...

are you going to return the suit too? ;-)

Proc said...

Ha ha, nice one Ellipsing..
But no. I hope to make it to bschool someday, so I'll keep it :)

Caroline said...

Hi Procrastinator,

As you may know, you were recently nominated for Clear Admit's Best of Blogging competition. Congratulations! To receive your ballot and an icon you can put on your blog, please contact 'bob' 'at' clearadmit.com.

Thanks!