Friday, November 13, 2009

Duke and the end of R1 apps

I've finally submitted my Duke app yesterday. The good thing about Duke was there was no word limit. So, I had ample space to write what I wanted to, without checking the word limit. And interestingly, my recommenders submitted before me for this one. Guess, they got used to the process more than I did :)

And so with Duke, my R1 apps are behind me. I'd like to take a couple of days break from this routine and get back to my R2 apps. R2 apps are evenly spaced with 2 in Dec and 2 in Jan, so I guess I wouldnt have to rush through anything. But I've got to talk to my recommenders on those yet as I've told that I was applying only to 4 schools and now the list just doubled !

I hope everyone's anxious for the interviews now and a lucky few waiting for the decision after their inteviews. Let's hope for the best !

2 comments:

Sunil Chanchlani said...

Best of luck for your (I mean our) fuqua app. You have applied to the best schools and probably some which are better than Fuqua.

I wish you will face a situation to choose from multiple schools.

Proc said...

Thanks Sunil.
But I guess that depends on how many schools I get into :)