Thursday, October 25, 2007

My First

I never thought I'd start blogging, actually I never wanted to blog. I always wondered why people wrote loads and loads of all kinds of , could I say, crap !! Then, I saw some really useful blogs, some which gave me a lot of exposure and some which opened up new avenues for me and I just wanted to say one thing - "You guys are amazing", awed by their determination and patience to write something that's really useful.

Even then, I didn't have the tiniest bit of interest to blog. It's kinda weird, being a techie who's hooked up to his laptop 12/7/365 and not being a blogger. May be I didn't feel the need to do so, or may be I just curbed the minute interest I had or may be I didn't have anything to write about. Ok, whatever, but here Iam today adding my bit of crap to all the crap that's existing over the internet. So why Iam blogging now? Good question.. Thats what this post is all about...let me think !!

The first and foremost reason, ok , to be frank there's only one reason, Iam BORED, UTTERLY BITTERLY BORED !! Iam the typical-undistinguished-unexceptional yet quintessential Indian software engineer who survives not on food and water but on e-mails, e-nteratinment..actually anything on the planet that starts with "e-". Lately, I've become so averse to all the e-things that I don't find anything interesting in the e-world and tried to find something to do in the real world and owing to my professional nature, couldn't find anything and had to revert back to the same thing again.

But doing the same stuff over and over again bored me, so I thought of things that I haven't done before and blogging was the first that hit me..so here Iam writing this blog , hoping that there would be something new to do and new to look out for, pen down my thoughts as randomly as they occur, and read them to amuse myself (and may be even few others, if I can)


And with that hope, I rest my case !!

No comments: