Friday, August 22, 2008

Final List

Now I think I have an apt title for my blog - the one that exactly suits me, for I've been delaying things on and on and on... But Soni has sent a shiver down my spine. He has submitted the Kellogg application !!!!!!!! Good god, I just started writing the first draft of my K-essays and he's already done with it.
Now I think I need to buckle up and start seriously. For an international aspirant like me, I guess UK too gives the same opportunities as the US does and what more, the worker-visa laws are quite simple for an MBA grad while in the US...well , who hasnt heard the visa troubles last year. My final list goes something like this, divided equally(well not mathematically) between US and UK. I believe Iam not app-ing too high given my profile with K and L being the "top-tier" and F,R and O being the "middle-tier"

Kellogg
Fuqua
Ross
LBS
Oxford

Wish me luck

1 comment:

V2B-School said...

Good luck! I'm your first "commentor" - hope that brings you luck :-)

I've visited Fuqua and LBS and would be happy to share my thoughts on those schools if you haven't visited them - email me at v2bschool@gmail.com

And dont let that "Indian IT" thing get to you. I personally know quite a few Indian IT folks who are at top schools.