Monday, June 22, 2009

Essays and Deadlines are out

I guess Iam probably late in announcing this in the blogosphere but still here I go - essays and deadlines are out for Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Wharton, HBS and Stanford.

I may not be applying to any of the above except Kellogg, my dream school, only next to INSEAD. I went through the essays a few days back and also prepared outlines for them, it's all about giving them a shape now(which, of course, is the difficult part and will take me atleast a month to do so).

You could check some detailed analysis about the essays here. I you ask me, there isn't anything surprising about Kellogg's essays. They're the same as the essays of earlier years but as always they do reflect upon Kellogg's reputation for looking at leadership and collaboration, both inside and outside of your professional life.

So good luck and god speed !

No comments: