Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A ray of hope !

Finally, something's happening on my application. At the very end of the season, I get an interview invite from Tepper! Ah, it feels so good after all these months of writing and re-writing the essays. But I guess, it's just half-done.

Interestingly, Tepper is the only school where I didn't "fall in love" instantly. The more I learnt, the more I realized that Tepper and I make a rather good fit than most of my other choices.  The opportunities that Tepper (and CMU) provide in technology entrepreneurship are much better than what some of the very top schools provide. I could actually write down my whole "why Tepper" essay on this subject, as that's I'm focused on.

Anyways, I'm going to the interview without any expectations and have to see what happens on March 15.

Just a short poem about what I went through -
(disclaimer: I'm no poet !)


I take my notebook
And give it a tense look


Oh, I wait and wait
Feeling my pulse rate


"where art thou", I shout in a archaic tone
"Don't give up" says a deep voice, I realize as my own


Tired as hell, I go to bed
Waiting to discover what lay ahead


Finally, there I see a ray of hope
Excited I am like I'm on dope!



4 comments:

Dorothy said...

that's great news! best of luck! your passion for Tepper will shine through :)

Madhurya Prakash said...

All the best on Tepper. If you are looking at Technology, Tepper is a great place.

Proc said...

DC and Madbubbles, thanks for your wishes. I hope this one turns out to be good

A Beautiful Mind said...

Congrats Proc. and best of luck for the interview. You will rock :)