Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fuqua says I'm not invited

Surprise ! Surprise ! I'm not invited for an interview at Fuqua. This is what my application status says :( . I guess this means a nice reject email at the end of the season

I had lot of hope on my Fuqua application as I've written some of the best essays for it. It really doesnt make any sense to me of how I could have been rejected without interview. I atleast hoped for an interview. Alas, my efforts and hope seem to have gone down the drain.

But can't do anything but buckle up for R2

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

sorry buddy, but look at the positive side, you got a Kellogg interview invite! :) The thing is, the admission process is a bit black box, and it will just makes you want to pull your hair out if you try to make sense of it~ so I would just focus on your Kellogg interview and don't worry about Fuqua :)

Proc said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments DC. Yes, you're right , I can't waste my time worrying about what has happened already.

I just hope to see that at least one fo them materializes

Anonymous said...

Fuck Duke Fuqua!

Be sure not to hire any of their alum when you're in the position to. They spread like gangrene and rot an entire company.